Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Bridal Showers

My mom and matron of honor threw the most beautiful bridal shower for me at the end of April. My idea for my bridal shower was to have the gifts be holiday themed. Each person received a holiday and they would get holiday home decor or things you would use for that holiday. It turned out to be amazing and I'm totally prepared for every holiday now! I love celebrating and decorating for the holidays, but it's just not something I would spend money on or buy when we need something more important. I'm a little frugal in that way.

The invitation and she even made "Thank You's" for me to use:

The holiday insert:



Most importantly, here is my outfit:

Top: Pink lace top from Forever 21, but I got it off Poshmark for $10.
Skirt: White Tulle Skirt from Space 46 for $74.
Shoes: Black and White Striped ANA pumps from JC Penny, but I got them off Poshmark for $22.
Necklace: Crystal Clusters from Purple Peridot for $29.99.


Centerpieces: 


Cute favors:


 My beautiful mom and I 


 Nan and I


 The girls I nanny every summer! My junior bridesmaid and flower girl!


 My bests! <3

Yes this was a SnapChat! It was a wonderful day!


The ladies at school that I teach with threw a bridal shower for me too. They are too sweet! They brought in a delicious breakfast and yummy cupcakes. They decorated the Teacher Work Room, so cute!

 It was casual Friday at school, so of course I had to wear jeans! We only get to wear them once a week!


They had all of my students draw me in a wedding dress.Ha! I got a kick out of these! My face was copied onto the paper, they just drew the dress. I had quite the creative bunch of first graders this year.

Our final shower, was a couples cocktail party hosted by Colin's wonderful aunts. They are too sweet! Everyone got us a date night gift. We got everything from gift cards to restaurants, picnic and camp fire date nights, and even a dinner cruise date night. It was a lovely evening spent with friends and family.

 My mom and soon to be Mother in law! Love them!

 My favorite girls!!


Bride and Groom to be!

Necklace from TJ Maxx for $19.99.
Kensie Dress from Macy's with a coupon I got it for $39.99. Similar to this for $44.99.
Chaps Wedges from Kohl's for $39.99.



Have a Happy Sunday everyone!!

50 comments:

  1. Love the holiday and date night themes. So clever. Congrats and I hope your wedding day is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute showers! I especially love the wedding dress drawings-that was really cute! & I also love the picture of you and your mom! Both of you are dressed perfectly.
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pictures are so cute! I'm OBSESSED with your pumps and centerpieces from the first shower, and absolutely adore the idea of the date night gifts at your couples shower. :) Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink lace + tulle skirt outfit! Sooo adorable! I love the white dress with the ruffle sleeves too. Hope you're having a great summer!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great write up, very well research and engaging! I'm going to try some of the products.Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these pictures are so cute! I'm OBSESSED with your pumps and centerpieces from the first shower, and absolutely adore the idea of the date night gifts at your couples shower. You know how to use Gift card numbers. If you want more information so you can visit fortnite v bucks gift card generator no human verification

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aboli Jarit is a girl born in Delhi and she is originally from Murshidabad and her hobby and ambition are to be a singer one day. She was born in 2000(exact Date Not Known), which means she is only 16 years old. She is a contestant in one of the most prestigious Indian television shows i.e- Indian Idol. She is the part of Indian Idol season 11, which is ongoing this year. This television show is competition among different growing and future singers from all over the country. This show is judged by Bollywood’s most famous singers, composers, and music directors. This year it is going to be judged by Vishal Dadlani, Neha Kakkar, and Anu Malik.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing amazing information.
    I have also one blog on Malaika arora age. She is the Best and hot indian Actres

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you for this article. click to sam curran wife, age, height and biography

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice theme i will use this on my celeb blog
    Biography in marathi 99

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. I am also the information about the autoclicker. For more detail and if you have the interest to visit
    visit here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. I also have something for you. you can visit here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.
    I also suggest an article about this. visit here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your updating information and please keep more new knowledge. so we would like to share with you a little bit of information about well known actresses bio and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When comparing cars, it's important to consider a variety of factors, such as fuel efficiency, safety ratings, maintenance costs, and the overall price. These factors can help you make an informed decision about which car is the best value for your needs. Know More- Latest Cars Comparison

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Book air tickets online to your favourite Destination in India. Bestwaytogo is best travel bookings site that offers plans for Vacations, Cheap Flight and Hotels.

    ReplyDelete