Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Nikki's Bachelorette Weekend!!

The very last weekend of summer was SO much fun!!!!! I got to travel to Hocking Hills to celebrate the bride to be!!! It was a weekend full of fun memories and a lot of laughs! On Friday night we played games and hung out in the hot tub. Saturday during the day we went Cabrewing (it was my first time). It was so hot, but so fun! We would just float down the river and we ate a picnic lunch. Saturday night we went to the Hocking Hills Winery to have dinner, cake, and listen to live music. It was a perfect weekend!

What I wore to the Winery:

 Navy Top from TJ Maxx similar to this for $9.90.
Layered Necklace from Meijer similar to this for $4.59.
Cream Pleated Skirt from TJ Maxx similar to this for $17.90.
Tory Burch Belt from TJ Maxx for $20!
Brown Flats from Payless for $10-$16.99.


 The bride-to-be and I!!

Before Cabrewing! "Nikki's Last Fling Before the Ring!"




It was so much fun!!!!
I can't wait to be reunited with these fun ladies at her wedding!!


1 comment:

  1. How fun bachelorette weekend!! I really love bachelorette parties as there you get to enjoy to the fullest with your friends. At some domestic beachside event space nyc I am also going to throw a funky bachelorette party for my cousin.

    ReplyDelete