Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

First Day of School!!!

I was so excited to be back at school!!! I couldn't wait to meet my new first graders!! I know it's going to be a GREAT year! I saw this every year, but I love the first day of school and I couldn't wait to wear this dress I picked out for it! Funny story about this dress....I was at a wedding this summer and saw a girl wearing this exact dress and I absolutely loved it and wanted it so bad!!! I love red!! One day I was at JCPenny and saw the dress and was soooooo excited! I bought it right away and knew I would be wearing it on the first day of school! This dress even has pockets!!! Bear matched my outfit, so he wanted to be in the picture too!!!

Dress from JC Penny for $29.99.
Black Necklace from Gabe's similar to this for $8.99.
Black Bow Flats from JustFab similar to these for $16.99.



One of the crafts we worked on! What a First Grader Needs to Be Successful: My students came up with crayons, pencils, listen, try your best, be respectful, and be a leader.


4 comments:

  1. Love the craft you did with your first graders! This is a great dress, and perfect for the first day! Our first day is tomorrow, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the idea from Teachers Pay Teachers! Thank you! I hope your first week back is going great!!

      Delete

  2. Wow that was really a great read indeed. Expecting more such blogs in near future. Thanks for sharing.
    Please help me suggest
    The Best School in Perambur
    The Best School in Vyasarpadi

    ReplyDelete