Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Goodwill Dress

The past two weekends have been full of celebrating and spending time with my girls. Last weekend, we celebrated my friend Whitney's 25th Birthday with a surprise party her husband put together. She was so surprised, it brought tears to her eyes. This weekend we celebrated another one of my friends at her Baby Shower. She is having a baby girl in July!!!

At the Baby Shower, I wore this bright yellow dress I found at Goodwill! I love it and I got a lot of compliments on it.

Multi Color Necklace from Kohl's similar to this for $14.40.
Yellow Lace Dress from Goodwill similar to this for $59.95.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $24.99.



Love these girls!!!!! <3




Have a great week everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment