Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Booties Outfit!

My booties have been on repeat for this in between winter and spring weather. I have loved wearing them the past couple of weeks with any outfit that I could come up with. I honestly looked up "Booties Outfits" on Pinterest to come up with lots of ideas. All of my outfits were planned around my shoes. Do you ever plan outfits around a pair of shoes that you love and want to wear so badly?
I feel like a do that a lot! Ha!

Fur vest from Francescas similar to this for $57.90.
Red Woven necklace from Amazon similar to this for $3.99.
Navy and White Blouse from TJ Maxx similar to this for $19.90.
Red Skinnys from Stitch Fix similar to these for $27.
Taupe Booties with Gold Studs from JustFab similar to these for $34.99.


It's a beautiful day today!!! My mom and I are off to the Lake to spend some girl time with my grandma! It's been a great Spring Break week so far!!

Enjoy your day everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment