Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Field Trip!

Last week we went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Our students had a blast! They got to pick pumpkins, go on a hay ride, taste apple cider, and pick an apple from the apple trees. They also got to see animals and play in a Hay Maze. They got to do so much in the short amount of time that we were there. On a field trip, teachers have to carry quite a few things so one of my co-teachers said a backpack is a smart idea because then you are hands free. That's exactly what I did! I used my cute Vera Bradley backpack and planned my outfit around it. It was the perfect outfit because I wasn't hot or cold. I felt just right! Perfect fall weather!

 Polka Dot Denim Jacket from JC Penny similar to this for $25.58.
J Crew blue vest from Ebay similar to this for $58.50.
Khaki Skinny Jeans from Wet Seal similar to this for $29.
Brown and Black boots from Kohl's similar to these for $42.99.


Hay Ride Selfie!

Field trips are so much fun and we were lucky to have perfect weather. It was a little muddy in the pumpkin patch, but we had a blast!!!


2 comments: