Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Classic Neutrals

This week we have had a few days that have been foggy, but no school delays. Many schools surrounding ours had delays and even cancelled school because of the fog this week. I would have loved an extra two hours to sleep in, I have been exhausted lately. I get home from school and I eat dinner and I'm ready for bed. I have been going to bed pretty early, but I'm still so tired the next morning. I think it's the heat. It's so hot in our school with no air conditioning. We had such a cool summer and now it's deciding to be HOT HOT HOT! Ha!

This week when I was tutoring a third grader at our local Library I saw one of my students. It's the first time this school year that I've seen one of my students from my class outside of school. You should have seen his face. He was so stinking cute! He was so excited to see me. Ha! Have you ever seen a student outside of school? Did you feel like a super star? :)


I wore this outfit this week and I loved how comfortable it was and the statement necklace really made my basic neutrals POP! I always feel that when I wear neutrals, I need either a pop of color in a belt or shoes or you need statement jewelry.

Purple Peridot Necklace for $27.99.
Lauren Conrad Chambray from Kohl's similar to this for $24.94.
Brown Reversible Belt from Kohl's similar to this for $26.
Striped Jersey Pencil Skirt from TJ Maxx similar to this for $22.94.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $15.99.


Happy Friday!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to get some rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often try to avoid students in public just because they're teenagers, and I think they'll feel awkward seeing one of their teachers outside of class. However, most of the time, they HUNT ME DOWN and find me no matter how hard I try to hide. So, yeah, I guess it does make you feel like a superstar :) This skirt is so perfect that I want to own one for myself.

    ReplyDelete