Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Weekend I'll Never Forget!!

It was an amazing weekend with all of my family members. I don't remember the last time we were all together. I don't even remember the last time I laughed so hard I cried and my face hurt. It was a sad Sunday when they all left, but I spent most of Sunday laying on the couch recovering. I'm still exhausted today!

Saturday morning the entire family was over at our house and they surprised Nan for her 80th birthday! We took her to one of her favorite restaurants for her 80th birthday celebration. She was so surprised!!! Now you know why I couldn't give details in the last post, because it was a surprise and she reads my blog. :) We all got dressed up for dinner and took family photos. Then, the girl cousins stayed over for a sleepover.

It was a weekend full of laughs, getting caught up with each others' lives, eating A LOT of food, and making memories!

Here is what I wore to the surprise birthday dinner! I'm transitioning to Spring by pulling out some pastel colors, but keeping some black because it is still very cold here in Ohio. I'm obsessed with everything yellow right now if you didn't already notice. Ha!!


 Pale yellow blouse from Forever 21 similar to this for $17.80.
Pastel Necklace from Poshmark similar to this for $19.99.
Black Lace Pencil Skirt from Forever 21 similar to this for $10.80.
Black tights for $5.80.
Black Flats from Delias similar to these for $12.80.
Mint Jessica Simpson clutch from TJ Maxx similar to this for $15.99.


 The whole family together!

 The cousins!!! Love them!

On our way to dinner in the Kids Car! :)

How often do you get to see your entire family together? It's very rare for us, so that's why it was so great and I cherished every moment! The weekend went by too fast!



10 comments:

  1. Yay, this looks like a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weeeknd! and love the yellow top! and am loving your cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is adorable!! It is always so nice to get family together :)

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds like fun! My large family only really gets together once a year too, and we make the most of every minute together! Love your outfit, the blouse and necklace are great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had fun! What a blessing! I am loving your hair cut! Great style for your pretty face(: Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun. You look adorable. I like all the black monochrome on the bottom and then the pop of lemon on top. I have a similar top so I pinned this. Your clutch & necklace are so pretty. I agree with Susan that the hairdo is made for you.

    Hope to see you stop by soon. I miss you over on my blog. Have a Great Tuesday, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, you're the cutest ever. And I love the big family picture! Did you take it with a timer or is someone missing? The necklace is so FUN, and I love me some yellow too. I kind of want this blouse now. :)

    ReplyDelete