Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day/Fair Weekend!

When it's fair time in our town, a lot of our students show animals or are in the fair for something, so we usually get a day off of school for it. When I was in school we had the entire Fair week off. Now they only get one day, so I had a four day weekend since it was Labor Day weekend too. I hope everyone else enjoyed a three day weekend at least! On Friday night, I went to the Fair with my parents, Nan, and Wally to eat fair food and watch my cousin in the "Battle of the Barrels" and "Free Style" with her horse. It was so much fun. 


 What is your favorite fair food? Mine is caramel apples!!


My cousin Emily and her horse Reno! She won the Free Style while we were there and she won SO many other events during the week. She is one talented girl and Reno is a talented horse.


Wally and I watching Barrel Races.

On Sunday, my grandpa threw a surprise birthday party for my grandma. My Dad came up from Texas for it. It was so good to see him, my brother, my cousins, aunts, uncles, and of course the birthday girl and my grandpa. They had her picture on all of the napkins and posters. Ha ha. Wally came with me too. It was a great time.


 My brother, dad, and I :)

Layered multi-colored Necklace from Premier Jewelry similar to this for $16.98.
Blue and White Dress from Love Culture (NOW) for $34.95.
Skinny Belt from Kohl's similar to this for $28
White Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $10.14

What did you do to celebrate this holiday weekend??

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, love this dress. You look gorgeous!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty dress! Sounds like a fun weekend. Our fair is coming up at the end of September, I love going! My favorite food is the fudge-apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress! Sounds like a fun weekend. Our fair is coming up at the end of September, I love going! My favorite food is the fudge-apples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that caramel apple! and that dress is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That caramel apple looks yummy! I love the bad foods at our local fair like the corn dogs :/ (bad stuff I know). Looks like your had a fun time with your family and your cousins horse show :) I live right by the city Reno (about an hour away from me) did you cousin name her horse after the city? lol just wondering. And the designs on this dress you are wearing are very unique and eye catching! just lovely

    ReplyDelete