Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Yet another wedding!

This weekend another one of my best friends got married and she was absolutely stunning. The wedding was beautiful. It has been an awesome summer celebrating all of my friend's getting married and seeing them so happy. My happiness is seeing others happy and that is what brings tears to my eyes at every single wedding I have gone to this summer. There is still one more wedding this year in October, so I have a month off of wedding things for now. Ha. I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

What I wore:
 4 foot long pearl necklace from Premier Jewelry similar to this for $18.
Kardashian Kollection Dress from Sears similar to this for $46.
Leopard Flats from Kohl's similar to these for $34.99.

 The gorgeous bride and her daddy.

Angie and I :) 

 A little snack before the reception.

 The bride and I.

 Some of the girls at the reception.

Do any of your boyfriend's or hubby's make fun of you for always putting your hand on your hip in photos? Mine does and he pulls my arm down. Ha. He's a goof ball.

7 comments:

  1. what a cute couple you two are! I think it's cute how he laughs about the hand on the hip thing. haha I see how you didn't put your hand on your hip in this last photo lol. Weddings are always wonderful.... they leave me feeling happy for the married couple as well. But seeing all these weddings constantly makes me want to get married! lol cute pics gorgeous

    <3 Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layered pearls! All you ladies look gorgeous!

    http://www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo of you and your Man. Your dress is beautiful. Love the color & how it fits you.

    Just curious, how many Weddings have you been to this year? I was at one a couple of weeks ago & I got another one this upcoming weekend. =)

    Hope to see you soon on my blog. Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color is perfect on you! And the layered pearls are a classy & fun touch.

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    ohbuoyboston.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color for you! We had a season of weddings too! We had 10 in one year - ours was number 11. I am sort of glad that is over - too expensive! But we had fun(: Happy Thursday! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color on you, you and your friends look beautiful :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm laying out my friends are getting married this Sunday in Seattle but alas I am in New York and cannot attend so sad but I love your dress it looks great on you

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete